Thursday, June 19, 2008

Back in the US for 8 weeks

This past Tuesday June 17th I arrived back home to the U.S. to Atlanta. I came home this summer for 8 weeks to do long-term fundraising so that I can go back to Sweden to continue to minister and be fully funded doing so. Thank you all who have given your time being a financial partner and prayer partner in what God is in Sweden. Before I came home a prayer was answered in a huge way. I wrote in April that I thought I was going to lose my apartment and then everything worked out. Well, it happened again that for sure I was going to lose my apartment again because of technical issues with how the apartment company gives out contracts. Basically there about a 1 in 10,000 chance for me to get my own contract on my apartment, so God had to really do a miracle for this to work out. Well, 2 days after e-mailing the apartment company explaining the situation God acted and now I have the first hand contract on the same apartment i've been renting second hand in. Not only that, but I do not have to pay any rent in July when i'm here in the U.S. and the wall papers that were messed up before I got there will be fixed free of charge! I really believed God confirmed that He wants me to continue in Sweden with this act of faithfullness. God is always faithful, we can count on that!!
This summer I have a big task ahead of me. I need to raise $2500 in regular monthly support for long-term work in Sweden. I am certain this is what God wants me to do and have such a joy and peace about going back to continue to minister in Sweden. Pray for me as I look for financial and prayer partners to join up with what God is doing in Sweden. Not only does this ministry touch Sweden, but it touches the world as we work with international students who come as exchange students to the university. They come from every continent in the world, well except for Antartica of course..lol. I've been able to meet and minister to students from Asia, the Middle-East, Europe, North America, South America, Africa, and Australia. If you want to support project Sweden send me an e-mail at wmoody1471@hotmail.com and I can give you more info on what we're doing there. Thanks and God bless!!

No comments: