Sunday, November 4, 2007

Decisions decisions....

This is Adam Moody and this is my first blog entry about Project Sweden. Two days from now on November 5th I will be making a decision with the head of my missions organization setting a date in stone for when I will leave for Sweden. Please pray for me as I have enough financially to live on for the next 4 months, but my permit is valid until July 31, 2008 so I'm trusting and praying that God will provide the funding to keep me there for the other 5 months. I've been patiently waiting, and sometimes waiting in frustration as well for the time to go and I believe it is either now or never, so i'm choosing now! I will try to update this blog as frequently as I can. By this blog you can journey with me in what God has called me to do in Sweden. Follow along for prayer requests and updates on happenings in Sweden and you can posts comments to me on this site as well! Also you can check out my pictures which I will keep updated regularly at this website http://www.flickr.com/photos/17394877@N05. A friend of mine just recently took pictures of the apartment I will be moving into there in the next couple of weeks, so check it out and let me know what ya think!

For His Glory,

Adam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Adam this Algernon a.k.a Big Al your chocolate brother from another mother. I just wanted to let you know that I am proud of you for following God's call in your life. It may sound easy but if it was easy then every believer would be in the will of God. So hats off for a leap of faith on your part. Someday I might bring a black choir over with me as you guys said they really love black choirs! Stay in touch and God bless!