Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Departure date!!!


Well the decision has been made, on November 19th I will be flying out to move to Sweden! Right now I have enough financially to live on until February. My permit is valid until July 31 next year, so i'm going on faith trusting that either God will provide the finances I need to live there for until July 31 or that He has some other plan for after that point. Pray for me that God will give me strength and boldness and wisdom. Pray for the people of Sweden. Less than 1% of the people there have any real relationship with Christ. Pray that His love will shine on the hearts of the people there and break the coldness of their hearts towards Him. Winter time is even more tough from what i've heard because of the cold climate. They are already having their first snow sometime this week in the town of Växjö where I will be moving to. It slowly gets darker and darker during winter time to where there is only around 5-6 hours of daylight and the cold makes most people stay inside and feel lonely. Pray that God will use those of us who are believers there to warm the hearts of those in Sweden with the light of Christ. Pray for me as I have so much to do within the next few weeks to get prepared. Pray that the rest of my financial needs will be met as I step out on faith to do what God has called me to in Sweden.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey fella! welcome to sweden! i just checked the delta website and it said you were over half way there. later!

chris